It’s that time of the year when the freezing cold turns into rain swells and wind. So naturally I start thinking of springtime and what I would like to purchase during this season!
Although it may not look like much, it’s all I’m really craving for this season.
- Pink dress: I’m looking for something kind of sweet but that I can also wear to my internship. I guess pink is in for spring (which kind of seems obvious but also I personally don’t think colors are designated to one season). I rather like this design and the price ($45)! Of course, I think I’ll do a bit of shopping around. Maybe I’ll find something equally as smashing in a thrift store!
- Pair of Oxfords: I’ve been eyeballing a few pairs on Vinted but haven’t actually got around to buying one yet. I’m looking into a brown or grey pair. Something I could probably wear with everything. I’m unsure how large my feet will look in them though, and as a size 12 shoe wearer, it’s something you notice. Less attention to the boats attached to the end of my shapely legs that go up to Canada, the better.
- Spiked Heart Garters: These have been on my Ebay wishlist since the first time I saw them a few months ago. I want the powder blue color. They’ll be perfect for the wedding and they’re something I’d definitely wear again. I’ll probably buy a few pairs in different colors because they look badass!
- Fringed Purse: The hippie in me has been screaming for a fringe purse for years. It’s honestly time to make it happen!
- Clear Jewelry Boxes: I’m terrible at organizing. And remembering what jewelry I have. I would really love a clear case (with dividers and such inside) so that I could see my jewelry and go OH! That would look smashing today!
- Crayola Thin Markers: I finally got a hold of one of those coloring books aimed towards adults, which is a ridiculous notion. Coloring books have always been an any age thing for me. It’s the Doctor Who one. So now I need some sweet markers to make the magic happen!
- Pirate Radio dvd: I thought I would actually go for a romantic comedy for the spring off my Bluray/DVD wishlist, but then I think of how much I loved An Education (which is totally appropriate for the spring) and how much I loved Pirate Radio (because I saw them around the same time) which equates to my love for 60’s pop culture and so that was my media choice.
What is everybody else wishing for this spring?